All about me!-

Bacteria Lab
I declare that the school water fountain is NOT safe to drink from! the bacteria on the water fountain next to the gym is OUTRAGOUS! I wil never drink water from our school wter fountains again! The lunch table is clean enough to eat on. The toilet seat is the worst! There is a lot of germs and bacteria! Juding by the amount i am not going to be sitting, i will be squating from now on. Or making my own seat cover out of a bunch of toilet paper squares. I beleive that there is poop particles on the toilet seat.
Our evidence is the bacteria in the petri dish, abd these photos.My team forgot to just do a sig zag on about 2 of the objects so some of the bacteri could have grown or just been from something else. I feel like i understood everything.

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 12:13 PM • comment (3) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

My group swabbed the water fountain next to the gym and it had the biggest bacteria colonies in our Petri dish. It was soo nasty!
Posted February 10, 2012 at 12:01 PM by • Olivia
That is gross! If you see the water fountain it is not suprising at all! We checked the tables in the lunch room as well and they were ok. But still not very good!
Posted February 9, 2012 at 01:51 PM by • Deidra
Ahahaah you told me that the water fountain have a lot of bacteria now I don't drink out of It anymore plus the water taste disgusting. :/
Posted February 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM by • Mukda