Conclusion!(:

The gym door handle had the most bacteria. My question was which surface had the most bacteria. I predicted the toilet seat but it was the door handle which had an explosionof bacteria. I think the toilet seat is inaccurate becayse it had no bacteria and it even was used . I also did the toilet handle and gum under the table. The toilet handle only had one dot of bacteria and the gum had 3. And tothis conclusion don't forget to wash your hands to protect yourelf and others.

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM • comment (5) • Reads 421 • Return to Blog List

I have read your blog and im very surprised that the toilet seat did not cpme up with more dots:( eww thats a lot pf bactiera
Posted April 30, 2012 at 01:23 PM by • Kyahm
Toilet seats are actually one of the cleanest things in our homes. You could lick a toilet seat (I don't know why someone would want to....) and have very little bacteria on your tongue. I can thank Mythbusters for that info.
Posted February 19, 2012 at 05:37 PM by • Sakura-chan/Jaimiem
Thats weird that the toilet seat had no bacteria, the toilet seat had the most bacteria for ours out of the water fountain toilet seat lunch table and bathroom floor!
Posted February 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM by • Hollie
I also thought the toilet seat was going to have the most bacteria, I was surprised that it didn't grow any bacteria. My team and I found that the most bacteria came from the door handle from the commons.
Posted February 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM by • Vanessa S.
Interesting how its not the toilette seat with the most bacteria!!!
Posted February 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM by • Mukda