A mother was arrested after her 3 yeasr old son was found wandering near I-25.  The mom was found first about 3 miles from the Pueblo County line.  He was found after police questioned his mother on where he was.  She had been seen walking around her car on the side of the road carrying the boy.  She left the boy and started walking towards Pueblo, CO.  Now what kind of mother would leave her child like that.  I don't think she is a very good mom and she should go to jail for a really long time.  Being a mom is hard work, so my mom tells me.  I guess I can see where she is coming from, kids are hard to keep up with.  I have heard my mom say a thousand times, "If your not going to take care of your children, then you shouldn't have them."  I hope the little boy is ok and that his dad is nicer.