Let's Hear It!!
One thing many people don't know about me is that I dance. I know, I don't seem like the person who is into dancing but, well, I am!
However, the dancing I do is not like ballet or hip hop, it is a very unique type of dance called Bharathanatyam, specifically the kalakshetra style. As you can tell by the name, it's an indian dance. If you are interested, there are many videos on youtube you could look at. The dance may seem easy to some poeple, but it defenitely is not. It requires heavy foot work and immense balance. There are many poses, enough that you could say that more than half of the poses require you to balance on one foot. However, this dance is very ammusing and whenever I perform, I always get compliments.
Article posted February 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM • comment (1) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

I didn't know you did that Varsha! I'm impressed and would love to see you dance some time!
Posted February 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM by • Mrs. L