Copyright (c) 2014 by Julia Osteen Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julia Osteen -- Blogmeister

Connections

Pre-Language/Western Civ (Sp/Fr)

by Julia Osteen

GACS Home
Studywiz Class

Women in the Middle Ages

Woman in the middle ages were very important. Without them the middle ages may have not been what it was. Women were completly dominated by men at the time, but they still became things like warriors, rulers, etc. As well as running the entire household they had to do their jobs and serve their husbands. A woman's day was a long and hard one and usually ended late at night. 

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 08:29 AM • comment • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

6th period Spring 2013
7th period Spring 2013

Julia Osteen is a JH teacher at Greater Atlanta Christian School in Norcross, GA. This is her 25th year teaching. She also supports teachers in grades K-12 with technology integration.

Subscribe in a reader
unique visitor counter Locations of visitors to this page

To subscribe to the rss feed: Right click on the icon below, select "copy shortcut", and paste that into your rss aggregator, like Bloglines or My Yahoo! Or, if you have a Bloglines account, simply click the "Bloglines" button below.