teacher: Lisa Thomassen

Holes in My Sidewalk

In LA we read a poem called "Holes in Your Sidewalk".  It means what you keep doing that is pulling you down in life.  The hole in my sidewalk is arguing with my brother.  I fall in because he always gets what he wants no matter what!  Also he never shares anything.  He hogs the TV all day long so I never get to watch anything unless my parents kick him off the TV.  I do realize that I sometimes I do that and that I should be nice. In conclusion I think we should both be nicer to eachother and get rid of both of the holes in our sidewalks.

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 09:34 PM • comment (4) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

Nice I can tell u put a lot of thought in it!
Posted March 1, 2012 at 05:51 PM by • Aliyah Reese
Very true, Kayla. Let bygones be bygones, as I'm thinking now. Avoiding holes in your sidewalk is definitely a good thing. Let's do it together. :)

- Your Future Locker Partner.
Posted February 15, 2012 at 06:09 PM by • Gabi Kizeev
that's very nice
Posted February 10, 2012 at 11:52 AM by • Justin R.
I so know what you mean by an annoying bro. I really like your writing you can tell you put thought into it!!! :^)
Posted February 7, 2012 at 04:25 PM by • Sarah N.