As everyone knows I am a sports girls so here it is, I love sports! Mr. Howard thinks that soccer isn’t a real sport. I don’t know why but that is just his opinion because he is jealous that his sport (football) isn’t a nationally played sport. I mean you never year of the world cup for football. I play soccer, volleyball, and basketball and I’m pretty sure that the only one he will watch is basketball because he coaches it. Well Mr. Howard, I am not the only person in 7th grade at Mountain Ridge that plays soccer. Infact they are a lot of people. Anyways that is my statement so, bye!
Article posted February 2, 2012 at 09:09 PM • comment (1) • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

I totally agree with you on soccer Ella. I actually talked to him about your blog one day. Although I do enjoy football and basketball, soccer is my favorite.
Posted February 11, 2012 at 04:54 PM by • ColinWe