Nicki's News-

Seventh Grade 05/16/12
Internation Towne! 05/10/12
World History Fair 05/02/12
Seedfolks 05/01/12
My Project 04/19/12
Sports 04/09/12
Chicken Wings 04/02/12
I Wish... 03/19/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Theodore Roosevelt 03/02/12

Let's Hear It!
Well, since we can write about anything, and this is Language Arts I decided to base my newest blog on our poem presentation. For starters my presentation went horrible! Ha-ha but I had fun; I think doing more presentations will help with my stage fright, and make me less nervous! Well my poem was Blackberrying by Crescent Dragon Wagon. I didn’t really like the poem but it was interesting how she talked in the poem,” Until we brushed our teeth late late late that hot night,
had all turned,
Blackberry blue.” I don’t really have a reason for picking this poem. But, things turned out alright. I did memorize the lines very well the gestures were easy going in the poem! That is pretty much all about my poem presentation.

I am very sporty, and my favorite subject is math. I love animals, I have dog, Molly, and a fish, Rusty.