England Wars and Rulers in the 1300's

In July 1346, Edward 111 invaded Normandy with an army between 12,000 and 16,000 men. His purpose for the attack was to collect booty (or money) for his troops, and to bring great shame upon King Phillip. His plan was a successJ The Black Prince (Edward prince of wales) invaded France again after their victory and Crecy. The French shoulders were all killed by there thousands. After that they faced Bertrand de Guesclin aka the hog in armor because of his ugly face. The British won, again. The Hundred years war is a war between England and France. The first battle took place at the sea, off the Flemish port of Sluys. The battle was at sea and a little on land. They used crossbows, cannon balls, and catapults for weapons mostly. They also had some on land and hand to hand fighting going on at land and used knifes as well. The war was mostly a Weapon victory for England and they won the war. 

Chrisp, Peter. Warfare. Farmington Hills: Hodder Wayland, 2004. Print.

Hundred Years' War. mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">" Compton's by Britannica. Encyclopædia Britannica Online School Edition.

Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., 2012. Web. 2 Feb. 2012.

<
[LINK] mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">>.

Trueman, Chris. The Hundred Years War. Massachusetts : BA, Hons, 2000. Web. <[LINK]>. 

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 09:47 AM • comment (1) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

Great Job! The only thing is that this sentence- The Hundred years war is a war between England and France. I think should be one of your first sentences
Posted February 2, 2012 at 06:03 PM by • FR7