Qualities
Lately, I have noticed many different qualities among people. There are certain qualities that I find admirable. One great quality is kindness. Kind people care for others when they need to. They make others feel better and the world a better place. Another terrific quality is determination. If everyone gave up, nobody would have invented anything. If everybody tried to walk and fell, then never tried again, people would still be crawling around everywhere. People who mope about saying "I can't do it" can be annoying. The best quality of all is honesty. Without it, nobody would have any facts and even our history books would be full of lies. You can't trust anybody without honesty and would wonder if they were truthful. It's clear that kindness, determination, and, especially, honesty are the most admirable qualities for a person to have.
Article posted February 1, 2012 at 09:25 PM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

I totally agree with you Lauren! Without these qualities, the world wouldn't be as nice as it is now. One thing I think though, is that kind people don't just completely care for others when they need to, but mostly because they want to and simply because they are kind. I like your perspective about determination and that people would be crawling around everywhere if we didn't try to walk after we failed. That's funny and true!
Posted April 17, 2012 at 05:22 PM by • Amy W.