Copyright (c) 2014 by Augustine B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Augustine B -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Augustine B

teacher: Melanie Transue

Life of Kyler DeGrote
Do you know anything Kyler? Do you know his favorite activities? Kyler is one of my best friends and he gave me permission to write this. One of his best friends is Leonard Cordell. Kyler enjoys playing guitar and other instruments. Kyler tries to be good at skateboarding he can ride but that’s about it. Kyler had learned this summer his friend Cordell is coming this summer and he was in near tears because he could finally see him for the first time.
Enough about Cordell though this is Kyler. Kyler can be a good friend when he wants to be, but when we play black ops you never want to meet him lol. When we play black ops kyler is like a whole other person and he rages very badly at people. He use to have an afro but for some odd reason he shaved it. People said with his curly hair that he looked like R.J Burger only with smaller glasses and I thought so to.
Kyler can be very funny, he also laughs very easily. If you can say a good enough joke he can go on for hours and it’s hilarious. Kyler is very into scream music. Two of his favorite bands are I Set my Friends on Fire and Amyst. He also likes to practice screaming. He is very good at inward screeching and growling but he still needs practice with outward.
When he isn’t practicing his scream music, or listening to it he’s listening to Atmosphere or Mac Miller. Kyler loves watching all sports especially football. Kyler’s favorite football team is the Packer’s. He likes to watch the super bowl sometimes but he likes to party even more. Sometimes I invite people for party’s but it’s not a party without Kyler.
That is the sort of exciting story on Kyler DeGrote and I hope you to can meet a friend like him.
Article posted February 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM • comment (3) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

You know me so well.
Posted February 22, 2012 at 10:34 AM by • Kyler D
Lol Aj your absoulutely right. Kyler is also one of my bestfriends, and you described him perfectly.
Posted February 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM by • Karly B
AJ you described Kyler pretty good. I agree with you a lot because him and I are always messing around in first period together.
Posted February 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM by • Tyler B