Copyright (c) 2014 by Diane Valavanis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Diane Valavanis -- Blogmeister

Our Montessori Community @ Malfroy Primary in Rotorua, New Zealand

The secret of good teaching is to regard the children's intelligence as a fertile field in which seeds may be sown, to grow under the heat of flaming imagination. Our aim therefore is not merely to make the children understand, and still less to force them to memorize, but so to touch their imagination as to enthuse them to their innermost core... - Maria Montessori

by Diane Valavanis

MANZ
Ministry Of Education
Wikipedia
google
Dictionary/Thesaurus
Ask Jeeves for kids
Cool Math 4 Kids
Pictures
Pythagorean Game
Free photos
SpellingCity
Raz-Kids Books

Getting ready for 2012 with a A LOT of help from my friends..
Getting Ready To Start The New Year on PhotoPeach
Article posted February 1, 2012 at 03:25 AM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

Junior Montessori

I hold a Master's in Montessori and have been working in Montessori on many levels both in New Zealand and in the United States for over twenty-seven years. One of my greatest joys is working with children in the prepared environments and watching the lightbulbs go off when they grasped a concept for the first time. I know with the thousands of children and adults that I've worked with over the years, that our future will be in good hands with their many skillls and gifts they will bring to the world. My e-mail address is dvalavanis@aol.com Please free to contact me for more information or comments are our Blog. Locations of visitors to this page