School, happy place, gym not

Let's Hear It
I know that many people are going to write about sports. I am one of them, many people say swimming is easy and is for girls. Well, they just suck at it and don't want to admit it. I am an amazing swimmer not to sound conceded but I'm really good. Just ask Amanda and Angelina, They're on my swim team. So basically I am saying that swimming is not as easy as everyone says it is. For all you people who think it is easy go swim 50 yards in under thirty seconds. O ya, I am one tenth of a second off to that. So all you people who think It's easy it's not!
Article posted January 31, 2012 at 05:33 PM • comment (4) • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

You are so right Cameron. No sport is girly and it is amazing how fast you are. Keep up the good work.
Posted February 5, 2012 at 09:58 PM by • ColinWe
That is true.
Posted February 5, 2012 at 01:51 PM by • AlexA
Swimming is definitely not the easiest thing. Especially is you do competitive swimming. I think people say that swimming is easy because they don't do "serious" swimming. Lol.
Posted February 3, 2012 at 11:45 AM by • Lauren
Hey Cameron:)Ha Ha that was funny . I use to do swimming and your right it is not as everyone says:)
Posted February 1, 2012 at 05:01 PM by • Alexa

My mom got rid of our chickens, and now wants a pig.