Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Carlo: Master Of All Matter-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by C teacher: Derek Milloy

Cole And The Fur

Cole Matthews is the main character in Touching Spirit Bear. He's in two of my older articles, so I advise you scroll down. When he fought a spirit bear and nearly died, he pulled a clump of fur off of it. Later, when he was at the hospital, recovering from his injuries, he told his story to Garvey(his parole officer) and Edwin(a Tlingit elder), they didn't believe he fought a spirit bear. But he had its fur to prove it. When he went out of the hospital, he threw the clump of fur into a river and watched it float downstream, saying that he didn't need any proof, and that his proof were his words.

courtesy of Wikipedia, A REAL SPIRIT BEAR!

Why did he get rid of it? Ithink he got rid of it because he didn't need to prove anything anymore.

Why do you think he got rid of it? Please comment and share your opinion.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 11:34 AM • comment • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

I like taekwondo and computers. And water.