Jared's Blogging

Let's Hear it!
Okay so I asked Michael what to write about and he said "Ponies, and how you like to ride them." So I guess that is what I will write about. I have a choclate dapple mini horse named Silver, a blue-roan paint quarterhorse named Trendy and a gray quarterhorse named Ginger. Silver is 15 and he really likes to eat. Trendy is 3 and she likes toys. Ginger is 32 and she likes to go for walks around the barn. It is really fun to go to the barn everyday and see all of their sweet faces. I love them so much but it is a lot of work to care for them.
Article posted January 31, 2012 at 11:32 AM • comment (2) • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List

you should come out and ride! we can jump and do dressage ;P
Posted February 27, 2012 at 11:32 PM by • Chloe
hahahaha!! Chloe you are awesome!!! I love this post!!!! I also love horses they just scare me a little bit!!!
Posted February 6, 2012 at 07:11 PM by • MichaelV

I go am middle School. I play hockey and run cross country. I have two dogs. I enjoy being creative, being outside and being with friends.