teacher: Lisa Thomassen

Deep Thoughts
In Language Arts, we read a poem called "There's A Hole In My Sidewalk." We have to find out what some of the holes in our sidewalk would be. For me, I have three small holes. My first hole would be my anger. ( Trust me. You have NOT seen me angry. Yet. ) I have a short, quick temper that usually gets me in a lot of trouble, especially with my parents. My second hole would be my laziness. I'm definitely not sporty, and I always demand things from other people, when I don't feel like getting it myself, and that usually portrays me as rude. ( If there was an award for laziness, I would be in first place. ) My third and final hole would be my stubbornness. I usually make quick, rash decisions that I usually end up regretting making in the end. In conclusion, from now on, I will try to avoid these holes in my sidewalk.
Article posted January 30, 2012 at 07:06 PM • comment (1) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

Wow, Gabi, nice job. It's hard to believe you get angry easily, but so do I when I'm at home (mainly toward my brother and sister#. It's also hard to believe that you're lazy, but once again, so am I at home. I always make other people #my brother and sister, mainly) do things (like go get something) for me when I don't feel like it. So, you're wrong, I'd take first prize for laziness, but you may be a close second if you're as lazy as you say you are.
Posted February 21, 2012 at 06:17 PM by • Lauren L.