were the awseomeness starts

NOTE:The hand on the left side of the page is mine! the head on the right ish Catfood. The middle lady ish......JINGLEBELLS=http://
[LINK]
Sadly.....Meh beautiful face isnt able ato be seen by Mai blossoms. TT^TT
Saku-chan
Article posted January 30, 2012 at 10:33 AM • comment (3) • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

I really want to punch my brother right now. -______________-
Posted January 30, 2012 at 08:13 PM by • Me
TT^TT How come only Kacie-sama and I have been commenting? Am I boring to you? TT^TT I love you people......Don't go away.... TT^TT Am I annoying? Am I to otaku for you? TT^TT
Posted January 30, 2012 at 08:10 PM by • Me
that is sad. did you know that it's possible to post pictures of things on the blog as long as they are a sertain size. i can't remember the size they have to be, but that's how i got the picture of the guy from The Ready Set on my blog page and why other kids in my class have pictures too. my teacher said that we were even aloud to post pictures of our own, but i'm not sure if it can be a picture of us. it might be ok if it were a picture that had been somewhat morphed with , like, one of those things on the ipads or whatever. you might have to ask your teacher about it and see if it would be ok though. want to know one type of music that sounds really bad, japanese screamo music. it sounds utterly terrible.
Posted January 30, 2012 at 07:43 PM by • sky