Copyright (c) 2014 by TN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TN -- Blogmeister

semi blog

5B

by TN

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

It made me remember the trip to ramlieah because my dad said if I didn’t go to ramlieh he would give me something. I knew what it was but I can’t tell you it something private. So atlas I took my decision I am going to stay in Beirut. I did go shopping. At night I was crying. I didn’t know if I did the right decision.i was asking myself if I did the right decision.
Here the author didn’t know which road should did he want to choose.
Article posted January 30, 2012 at 04:49 AM • comment • Reads 105 • Return to Blog List

I love to read and my favorit book is sheila the great.I love to eat the african food foufou . i love my mom so much im really close to her.i love to practice ballet its a pleasure for you that you have read my semi blog