Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

All the 6th graders went tree planting at snow creek. Jac and aliina paid for everyone to go and it was really fun! I hope we can do it again. Thank u jac and aliina!
Article posted January 27, 2012 at 03:16 PM • comment (1) • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

Yes, thank you, whoever you are. Those shrubs would have DIED without your money.
Posted January 30, 2012 at 02:18 PM by • un lun dun

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez