Snow creek
Yesterday all of the six grade students went to Snow Creek in Discovery Bay. We planted tons of trees. The reason we planted trees is because 1. They are good for the environment. 2. because there arent very many trees out there and the trees that there are are old so now that we planted more trees when the older trees fall over, there will be more trees to surround the creek. Now you may be thinking that trees dont have any effect on the creek but the truth is they do. they affect the creek a lot. They do many things to help the creek. They prevent the creek from eroding (which means dirt falling into the creek and making it smaller or blocking it.) The trees also provide shade that keeps the water cool. there are many other ways that the trees help the environment. I probably could think of many other ways how trees help. The list just goes on and on.
Article posted January 27, 2012 at 10:33 AM • comment (2) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

Yeah... Why would I list all of them? There are waaayy to many for me to list all of them... I will list all the ways they help after you list them all.
Posted January 31, 2012 at 10:11 AM by • briannew
But you didn't list all the reasons.
Posted January 30, 2012 at 02:02 PM by • un lun dun