Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

I had so much fun tree planting. I dug part of the time and kyle dug the other part. I got pretty dirty and we had torts dad help us with planting. We planted 32 trees in one hour. That is fast. We planted the trees at snow creek. and we even got to see the actuall creek. There was a brIdge across two parts of the river so we could get to the site to plant trees. One was wood and the other one was metal because the part of the creek we were going across was deep and fast. And cold but it was hot so I didnt mind the coldness. It was great to help the creek.[LINK]
Article posted January 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM • comment • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez