Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Smith's Class Blog
A Look at Books
Mrs. McGriff's Reading Blog
Chemistry Blogs!
LMS Theodocion
Harbor 8

Tree planting
I had so much fun tree planting. I dug part of the time and kyle dug the other part. I got pretty dirty and we had torts dad help us with planting. We planted 32 trees in one hour. That is fast. We planted the trees at snow creek. and we even got to see the actuall creek. There was a brIdge across two parts of the river so we could get to the site to plant trees. One was wood and the other one was metal because the part of the creek we were going across was deep and fast. And cold but it was hot so I didnt mind the coldness. It was great to help the creek.https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tu2KtQD96OE/TyW99nG-YwI/AAAAAAAAA3E/d4RM3r044fk/s0-d/IMG_2190.JPG
Article posted January 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM • comment • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List