THE AWESOME ZEE!!!!!!!!-

Yesterday-the 26th-some of the sixth grade went on a trip to snow creek to plant trees and shrubs.

Well.....um.....we mostly planted shrubs becuase we ran out of trees pretty quickly. ^.^"

Christina, Emily, and I were a team and we ended up planting 8 trees. We named all of them.

THE NAMES:

Shrubby(Shrub)

Poky(Tree)(We named the tree that in honor of Christinas desk)

Teeny(Shrub)

Princess Olah(Shrub)(Also in honor of Christina)

Squirm(Shrub)

Pants(Shrub)(His roots looked like pants XD)

Skirt(Shrub)

AND.....

Leelee!(Shrub)

Thank you to the Salmon Wildlife Coalation for helping us with this trip!

Sakura-chan

Coppiced trees, Church Wood
Article posted January 27, 2012 at 10:19 AM • comment (6) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

People say you can't live without love.....but I think it's impossible to live wthout cake, pie, Invader Zim, GIR, your freak named Tony (Miss ya buddy), Kitties, a cow named bob, hairbrushes, computers, cheese, unikorns, food, cake (did I already say cake?), cookies, paper, pencils, anime, manga, and last-the most important........NOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But for me it's possible to live without sports, asparagus, flouride treament at the dentist, liquid medicine, pink flowers(Not all of them), princessy girls, and much more!
Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:40 PM by • Me
cool! that would be super awesome to do. why is one of the names dedicated to christina's desk?
Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:49 AM by • sky
Love....is......a freaking mental disorder. Spiders will deriously take over the world someday. If you freak me out I will find out where you sleep.
Posted January 27, 2012 at 11:28 PM by • Me
awesome,jaimie......im sooo bored....so bored...anyway....check meh blog.i need help with my story....swedish fish land story...heheh
Posted January 27, 2012 at 02:57 PM by • alexism
Well, I can see where the "princess olah" came from... but I am getting seriously worried about Christina's mental health.
Posted January 27, 2012 at 02:16 PM by • un lun dun
I find it depressing that you didn't name one of the shrubs Turtle, as Christina tried to do. The name fits, because quite honestly, that tree isn't going anywhere. Shrub, I mean.
Christina has named her desk?!

This is worrying. Better go find some duct tape.
Posted January 27, 2012 at 02:15 PM by • un lun dun