Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

I had lots of fun planting trees. I was with three girls ericka,brook and me.I planted 11 trees.my job was to shovel dirt out of a hole.one of my friends pushed me into a puddle.I had lots of fun planting trees. Thanks for every one.
Article posted January 27, 2012 at 10:18 AM • comment (1) • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List

Some friends they are, if they push you into puddles.
(Don't worry. They might just be jealous.)
Posted January 30, 2012 at 02:15 PM by • on lun dun

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez