Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Smith's Class Blog
A Look at Books
Mrs. McGriff's Reading Blog
Chemistry Blogs!
LMS Theodocion
Harbor 8

Snow creek!!
We recently went on a field trip to snow creek and we planted trees for the fish and wildlife people it was really fun. First we went down a hill and we started to walk overcome small creeks it was kind of scary because the bridge was slippery then we had to walk over snow creek over a salmon grade and the water was really high so then we went to the field and the guy told us how to plant the trees and shrubs first we dug a hole about 6 or 7 inches deep then we have to hold the tree about an inch over the bottom of the hole then we filled in the dirt around it and patted it down and did that to the rest of the trees and shrubs and we planted all the rest of their trees and shrubs I really liked it that is my tree plNting experience
Article posted January 27, 2012 at 10:00 AM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

No kidding bridges are scary. Every time I go across the Hood Canal Bridge, I just about have a heart attack.
Posted January 30, 2012 at 02:10 PM by • un lun dun