Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Carlo: Master Of All Matter-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by C teacher: Derek Milloy

I've seen and played a LOT of games on the Internet. But I like to play games that are actually good.

So, if you want to play some Internet games, here are 5 that I like:

Best puzzle game: Bloxors  (Tip the Bloxor to get it in the hole)

Best puzzle adventure game: Shift 1 to 4 (The narrator lies a lot)

Best stupid game: Super Mario Bros. Goomba Mode (You're the bad guy)

Best sidescrolling shooter: Aqua Slug (It's intensely difficult)

Hardest game (No, not Aqua Slug): The World's Hardest Game(The less you die, the better your score)

I hope you like these games, cuz' they're fun!

I like taekwondo and computers. And water.