Baking Girl-

A Poet's Tools
There are many ideas of tools that poets use to their advantage in a poem. Sometimes I think that poets make poems that make you feel like your watching what happened in the poem. It's almost like you were there and saw everything in front of your own eyes. Another tool that I think poets have is putting so much emotion into it that it makes you feel a lot different. For example, if a poem is used with very sad words, it can maybe sometimes make tears come out of your eyes. But if a poem is very happy, then you feel like you have to tell everyone in the world how great of a poem it is and how happy it makes you feel. I think that these are some of the traits of a couple of the tools that poets use in their poems.

I love to bake! Everything from danishes to cakes! It has always been enjoyable and a stress reliever.