-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

The first example could use a little more detail like instead of saying "Laurie feels like he is better than Charles" that does not make sense because he is Charles so that answer does not make sense.That person could have said "Laurie feels like he is better than because he is Charles". The second one does not make sense at all and you could approve on it a lot because that does not show you that he is Charles at all. They could have said that it was obvious in the end of the story were the teacher says "We do not have a Charles in this class. That is how I would put it.

Article posted January 26, 2012 at 03:11 PM • comment (1) • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

i agree with you! :)
Posted February 2, 2012 at 02:54 PM by • Junie B. Jones