Copyright (c) 2014 by AS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AS -- Blogmeister

All About Ar'Nay

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by AS

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Grammy! Pay close attention please! I would enjoy if you bought me a DSi .If your thinking why should I buy you one? Here are some reasons why you should buy me one.

First of all, because everybody has one. Even Aniya has one. Also because all a DS does is play games and pictochat.

Second of all because a DSi has one camera and a DS doesn’t a camera and you can take funny pictures of yourself!

Third of all because DSi’s have apps on them. You can get on the internet and you can download games so you don’t have to take them and put them back in again.

Well Grammy those are the reasons why you should buy me a DSi thanx.

I like chocolate ice cream. I like dancing math and science. My favorite flowers are roses. I am 10 years old.