Copyright (c) 2014 by JW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JW -- Blogmeister

Jaelynn's Journal

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by JW

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

• My hope and dream is to learn my division and multiplication facts. I will accomplish this by listening and making and practicing some flash cards.
• I hope to be an artist. I can accomplish this by working hard in art class, drawing when I have time, and reading about art.
• I have a dream to listen in school and be respectful. I can accomplish this by listening to others, working together, and thinking kindly about others and other people’s property.
• I wish to get better in school. I can accomplish this by using my C.A.R.E.S. (Cooperation, Assertion, Responsibility, Empathy and Self-Control)