Copyright (c) 2014 by Dana Boucher Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dana Boucher -- Blogmeister

Miss Boucher's First Grade Class-

Our first grade classroom is very excited to share our thoughts about some of our favorite things that we have been learning! We hope that you enjoy our blog!

by Dana Boucher

starfall

Have you ever wondered what snowmen do at night? We recently read the story Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner, and it really got us wondering! We had many ideas about what they might be doing! We know they're doing something because they never stay the same! Please check out our blog posts to find out our thoughts and see our awesome animations! We had a really good time making those! Also, comment back to us! What do YOU think snowmen do at night?

Miss Boucher's CLass 2012-2013

I love teaching first grade and I love reading! In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family and doing crafts. Locations of visitors to this page

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog