Copyright (c) 2014 by Breanna D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Breanna D -- Blogmeister

about me -

by Breanna D teacher: Melanie Transue

Febuary freewrite
Cold and snowy. Heavy jackets and hats. That's Febuary for you cold and misirable. As you can see I don't like Febuary that much. I don't mind Febuary when it's not cold but when it's cold I hate it. When I am cold I wear three jackets and hate it. At least I stay warm.
Febuary would be a okay month if the weather was spring like.However it's not. Febuary is also good because it means winter is almost over! It means that the flowers will start blooming and the weather will be nice and not cold.I won't have to wear three jackets every day to stay warm. I also hate febuary because it's the month of Valentine's Day. I hate Valentine's Day I don't really know why it's just another day to me. People always seem to make a big deal about it. I don't see why it's so important. Other people may disagree and find many reasons why it's important. Which I can understand but I am more of a person who doesn't care about a day that doesnt mean anything. If you find it as a special day I can kinda understand on why you would. That is why I hate Febuary.

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 11:32 AM • comment (4) • Reads 111 • Return to Blog List

I completely agree with your entire blog Bre. I can not stand the cold wether, and I hate having to bundle up when I go outside just to stay warm. Also I do not understand the point of Valentine's Day. There should not have to be a special day to show how much you love someone. The holiday is so pointless. Great job!! :D
Posted March 7, 2012 at 10:32 AM by • Megyn S.
Oh Bre I understand how you feel I hate the cold to Girl.
Posted February 17, 2012 at 11:32 AM by • Karly B
I totally agree with you. I hate the cold, so when Febuary is cold I don't like the month. I don't like the cold in any month.
Posted February 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM by • Mykaela K
I disagree with you on the cold and snow because that is my favorite time of year. Snowboarding with all my friends in the club is a lot of fun, but I do agree with you on the valentine's day thing. I agree with you and just like you said I think it is just another day.
Posted February 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM by • Tyler B