Copyright (c) 2014 by RB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RB -- Blogmeister

-

by RB teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

Africa

People are very poor. They do not have money. Some people hunt and some people in the rain forests of Africa, they cut down the trees. They cook. Some Africans live in different cities. Others live in small villages. Europe and Asia are next to Africa. In some parts of Africa, it is very hot. Africa is the world’s second largest continent. Some African animals are going extinct, and others are dying a lot, but nobody is saving them. So how can they survive? Plants are dying too. They need somebody to help them. Some children are lost and don’t have mothers or fathers so maybe when we grow up we will travel to Africa and help the children and their mothers and take care of them until we find them a home.

Bibliography

Foster, Karen. Atlas of Africa. 2008.

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 04:19 AM • comment • Reads 115 • Return to Blog List