Copyright (c) 2014 by LH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LH -- Blogmeister

JB Lover

5D

by LH

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Why do certain places have foods they are famous for?

Certain places have foods they are famous for, because they have many different resources. Some countries have a lot of trees, some have a lot of animals, and some countries are warm. If you live in a country that is always cold, you will not have a lot of fruits because trees can’t grow when there is snow. For example Norway, in Norway it’s very cold so they do not have a lot of trees to grow fruits. Also Japan’s certain food is sushi, because in Japan the sea is close by.

That is why certain places have foods they are famous for.

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 03:30 AM • comment • Reads 91 • Return to Blog List

Hi my name is Lea. I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber. I have 1 brother called Adel. I am 10 years old. I'm in Mrs.Coffey's class. I'm in fifth grade. Hope you enjoyed meeting me, because I did bye!!!