-

Take Your Pick

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt. When he said this, I think he ment that confidence is as important as doing whatever you are confident of. This could change the world because confidence is important and if no one is confident about what they are doing, nothing would be done right. It could change my life by giving me confidence to do something that I normally couldn't.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.