"Compassion and tolerance ae not a sign of weakness,but a sign of strength." Dalai Lama.I think that this means that reaching out to someone or tolerating them is a good thing for your character and it is harder to do this instead of just ignore or hurt someone.I could apply this to my life by reaching out more like stopping someone from getting insulted repeatedly. If everyone followed this quote it would make the world a better place. It would mean that people would show compassion and help others not just walk by while someone is trying to pick up their books off the ground.This saying could be used to brighten someone's attitude because if they told one of their friends to stop bullying something and they were no longer friends you could tell them this saying. This could impact the world because if everyone followed this saying and did it people would be nicer.