Lüke's EPIC Blog!-

I'm doing #456, Can you be hypnotized? This is a very startling fact, but you can be hypnotized. But not like you think. Like you don't lose control, your fully awake, but not as aware of your surroundings as you usually are. Its just little things like quitting smoking or stop eatting meat. After New Year is usually the besiest time of year for a hypnotist because of the resolutions people make. They just don't want to hold onto it, so they go to the hypnotist to help them. The kind of hypnosis you do on stage is jest for fun, not like this at all. Some times, in the movies, the person hypnotizing is a magician, but I'm not sure that's true.

Wonder words:

Hypnotized~to be in a trance                                                   

Hypnotist~someone that hypnotizes people

Magician~someone that does magic tricks

Hypnotize

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 06:29 PM • comment (1) • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

What's up Luke? I really like the widgets on your blog! Another website to go to is widgetbox.com, and I was wondering if you wanted to take part in a fundraiser with our school! I dont have a lot of info of it yet but I hope you can.

So long for now,
KD!
Posted January 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM by • KD

Lüke is me! I love Spongebob! I am awesomely awesome! My friends are Miles, Sam, Jacob and Michael. I Love PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES! It is EPIC! Laters!

Stun Me
etbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)