Copyright (c) 2014 by CS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CS -- Blogmeister

Me!!!!!!!!!

3H 2011-12

by CS

teacher: Sue Halbert

New Year Resolutions

New Year Resolutions

By: Chloe

My New Year Resolution for school is to clean my desk more. To make myself remember I will leave a note on my desk Thursday, I clean it on Friday.

My New Year Resolution for home is practice cello more. To make myself remember I will do it after my home work. Those are my New Year Resolutions. 

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 01:48 PM • comment (3) • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

Thanks for leaving me a comment.
Posted February 15, 2012 at 04:44 PM by • SB
woo! me!
Posted January 25, 2012 at 04:01 PM by • CS
i like your new year resolution
Posted January 25, 2012 at 03:04 PM by • CG

Hi! I am 8 and also in 3rd grade. My favorite foods are steak and mashed potato. My favorite dessert is macaroons. My favorite colors are pink and black. My favorite animal is a white tiger. I have a little brother named Nick and a mom and a dad. I have 5 pets 3 frogs named Sticky, Dirty and Wet, 1 Chinese fighting fish. It is pink and white and named Dot. My dog is named Cespua.