Copyright (c) 2014 by JS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JS -- Blogmeister

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3H 2011-12

by JS

teacher: Sue Halbert

New Year Resolutions

By: Chloe

My New Year Resolution for school is to clean my desk more. To make myself remember I will leave a note on my desk Thursday, I clean it on Friday.

My New Year Resolution for home is practice cello more. To make myself remember I will do it after my home work. Those are my New Year Resolutions. 

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 01:48 PM • comment (3) • Reads 94 • Return to Blog List

Thanks for leaving me a comment.
Posted February 15, 2012 at 04:44 PM by • SB
woo! me!
Posted January 25, 2012 at 04:01 PM by • CS
i like your new year resolution
Posted January 25, 2012 at 03:04 PM by • CG

I am a 3rd grader who goes to J. Fithian Tatem School. My favorite color is blue. I am 8 years old. I like to play Mario games. I have a mom, a dad, a brother, a dog, and a fish in my family. I like to go to the Phillies game. I have no idea what my favorite food is. I like to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid. THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG !!!!!!!!