Copyright (c) 2014 by MI Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MI -- Blogmeister

Bloggler's Adventure

3H 2011-12

by MI

teacher: Sue Halbert

New Year Resolutions

By: Chloe

My New Year Resolution for school is to clean my desk more. To make myself remember I will leave a note on my desk Thursday, I clean it on Friday.

My New Year Resolution for home is practice cello more. To make myself remember I will do it after my home work. Those are my New Year Resolutions. 

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 01:48 PM • comment (3) • Reads 114 • Return to Blog List

Thanks for leaving me a comment.
Posted February 15, 2012 at 04:44 PM by • SB
woo! me!
Posted January 25, 2012 at 04:01 PM by • CS
i like your new year resolution
Posted January 25, 2012 at 03:04 PM by • CG

Hi! I’m a third grader at Tatem Elementary School and I am Nine years old. My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite position is low post and my favorite food is pizza with cheese and I love chocolate ice cream. I like to ride my bike and play wii. My best subject is PE and toy story 3 is my favorite movie. I also have a really cute black and brown puppy.