Copyright (c) 2014 by FR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by FR

There have been many times that one game has come down to one person. I remember one in particular. I was at the Georgia @ Georgia Tech football game in 2009. One of Georgia Tech’s players dropped a first down pass to put Georgia tech in position to tie or win the game. Being my favorite team I was really mad at this player for “losing the game.” After I had time to think about it I figured out that there were many plays that put them behind in that game.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 01:04 PM • comment (2) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Good Job! I think you made a good point and had lots of detail. I think you should add a little bit about what might be going through the player's mind when everything is on him.
Posted January 25, 2012 at 06:23 AM by • Pm7
Great paragraph FR7! Maybe add some more next time.
Posted January 24, 2012 at 04:14 PM by • BR