A real life stiuation that depended on 1 person to win something
When I was playing a basketball game last Saturday, Noah just got fouled and was getting ready to shot 2 free throws. The game was 20-22 we were losing by 2 points and it all rested on Noah to make both to tie the game and go into over time. I think that he was really nervous about the free throws. I know that he knew that he had to make both of his free throws in order to go into overtime. He had a lot of pressure. Noah is at the line and he shoots but he misses, but he ends up making the second one. We ended up losing by 1 point.
Article posted January 24, 2012 at 01:04 PM • comment (1) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

Good job! I think it was cool that you added a situation about it all being on one person and that you were on their team. I think you should add some details about the game.
Posted January 25, 2012 at 06:27 AM by • PM7