Think of a real-life situation in which success or failure has depended on the performance of a single person. What goes through a person's mind at a moment like that?

I remember I went to one of the JV's basketball games (because my sister was a cheerleader.) and the score was really close. Both teams were both trying to one up each other. No matter who scored it would continuously be really close. When there was about 15 seconds left in the game the ref called a free threw for GAC. I think at the time the thoughts running through his head were crazy. He knew that it all was relying on him. If he didn't make it the team and the fans who be disappointed because of him. They ended winning and I bet he was so happy and relieved.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 01:03 PM • comment (1) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

I like the way you wrote you post. I agree that he wanted to make sure the fans were not disappointed.
Posted January 24, 2012 at 01:06 PM by • AH7