In a lot of life situations people have gone through pressure. Sometimes it is a pressure on a group of people, but sometimes it is just one person that is getting pressured. It might occur at a baseball game when it is there turn to hit the ball. When they go up to bat, they must be thinking about what’s going to happen. They are usually worried that they will let down their team. Sometimes it might not be a baseball game when this occurs, but when it does occur that person is usually focused on pleasing the people around them. There have been a lot of situations in daily life where a lot of people are depending on one person.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 01:02 PM • comment (2) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

Great Job, AH7! That is a really good example!
Posted January 24, 2012 at 01:12 PM by • EC7
I really like your post! It was really good at defining pressure and what it does. I think you could have giving a better example of it though. Still, great job! :)
Posted January 24, 2012 at 01:08 PM by • SB7