Casey at the Bat

Casey At The Bat

color:#FF0080">       Last year on field day, I was running the 400-meter relay race. (This was the one where 4 people were on one team, with the baton.) My class was depending on me so that we would win. I was the last one to run. The 3rd runner was coming towards me to hand me the baton. I grabbed the baton and ran towards the finish line. There was already someone in front of me, but I passed her. I finally reached the finish line but there was already someone there. We came in 2nd, though. Everyone was mad and stuff. I had a lot of different emotions running through my head. I will NEVER forget that day.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 12:17 PM • comment (6) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

this was a great comment!!!! I really liked it. If there was one thing I could say to improve it though, I would say to improve some of the sentences, especially 'Everyone was mad and stuff.' But otherwise, it's great!!!
Posted January 24, 2012 at 05:02 PM by • ATB 7
That was a really good blog post i liked it a lot. At least you tried your hardest and did your best thats what counts.
Posted January 24, 2012 at 01:12 PM by • JW
I would feel the same way as you. At least you tried your hardest and that is what counts. You described it well.
Posted January 24, 2012 at 01:01 PM by • CB
That must've been really bad, I don't why see your team was mad at you, you did all you could.
Posted January 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM by • KG
Posted January 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM by • KG
Um nice job KH I liked the story but I think that you are a better writer than that but I was a good story.
Posted January 24, 2012 at 12:21 PM by • MH6