Kolbe's Blog-

Do dogs shop at flea markets?

Do dogs really shop at flea markets, of corse not. But do flea markets actually sell fleas? Not a chanse! Then were did the name come from? Many people think the name flea market came form Paris. A popular market there was called Le Marché aux Puces which means the market of the fleas. Its name came from the fact that most people thought the old goods sold there often contained fleas.you might find books, clothes, phones, or even fruniture you never know. you can just browse, buy or even swap and trade items. Most items are inexpensive.

Flea:  A tiny insect that makes dogs itch

swap: to trade a item without paying

inexpensive: a very cheap item

Browse: to look over somt

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 09:33 AM • comment • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List

Hi! My name is Kolbe. I'm in 5th grade. I'm 10 years old. I have a few hobbies or interests: poke'mon, lego, beyblades, tennis, skiing, and soccer. I like reading and watching TV too. I have 1 brother, and 1 sister. I love math, reading, and language arts. I go to Voyager Academy. I recommend clicking on this widget;