Copyright (c) 2014 by Sabrina C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sabrina C -- Blogmeister

Clarkie21-

by Sabrina C teacher: Melanie Transue

February Free Write

Do you like playing basketball? Do you enjoy watching basketball? I got the privilege to go and watch the Penn State girls basketball team play. To me this opportunity was significant. We drove three hours to Penn State. We went to the Jordan center to watch the game.

As we were walking in I could feel myself getting even more excited. We walk into the stands, and we walk all the way down to the floor. We were only six rows up. We had amazing seats we got to sit with the players parents. It’s such a great honor that we got the seat we did. We got to sit right behind the players bench.

My favorite player is number thirty-three Maggie Lucas. The best part was that her dad sat right in front of us. I learned a lot when I went to see them. They taught me playing as a team is key. When everyone puts forth all effort you can have a chance of winning. Working together is how you win. The game was amazing and I would go again anytime. The best part is that my favorite team won.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 07:54 AM • comment (5) • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

I like basketball, but I like to cheer for basketball.
Posted March 23, 2012 at 11:53 AM by • Courtney chew
I like to play basketball but I don't really try play it.
Posted February 22, 2012 at 12:51 PM by • Ashley S
I like to play basketball but mostly I watch.
Posted February 20, 2012 at 12:47 PM by • Christopher O
I love playing basketball to and it's fun to watch you play Sabrina. I'd like to go watch Pennstate though that must be really cool.
Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM by • Wyatt W
Basketball is a good sport to watch. I don't like to play I like to watch.
Posted February 1, 2012 at 07:43 AM by • Julia D