Copyright (c) 2014 by SJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SJ -- Blogmeister

Yellow Sunshine-

by SJ teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

I felt the breeze that hit my face like a flash of light; it was so cold that my teeth were like a skeleton clicking his teeth. I heard the people talking and they were so loud that I could not hear anything that coach Wisam was saying and I tasted well I did not taste anything, fuf that is better than tasting yellow ice.
Article posted January 24, 2012 at 06:27 AM • comment (1) • Reads 99 • Return to Blog List

I love tasting snow all the time but I would have done the same thing, I wouldnt have tasted the snow if it was yellow.
Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:15 AM by • Jouman-ACS-10

Hii my name is Sarah. Iam 10 years old I like dogs and all kinds of animals. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers and 3 cats. My teacher is Mrs. Coffey and she is very kind I am in 5D. My favorite hobby is swimming and that is all I can tell you byeee.