The hobos!!!-

05/22/12
05/18/12
Friction force 05/14/12
Battery 03/22/12
Nitrates PowerPoint 03/02/12
Is Chimicum creek doing 02/28/12
Salmon 01/23/12
the search 11/14/11
Our score 11/03/11
picture 11/03/11

Egg
An egg is a red little ball that has a black dot in the middle. The need of a salmon egg is a nice nest on the bottom of the river and pebbles laying on them. The threats are humans, horse back riders, fishermen, loggers and wild animals walking through rivers.

Alevin
It's a fish with the egg still attached to the fish. It needs the egg because thats what it eats when it's hungry. The threat is pollution and a blue heron.

Fry
A fry is a little silver fish that has big eyes. It needs zoo plankton insects cool water shade. The threats of a fry is water pollution and starvation.

Parr
A parr looks like a little fish with stripes. It eats small fish worms and insects. The threat is a blue heron.

Smolt
It's the same as a parr but has green on he's back. It needs small fish and insects. The threat is a blue heron.
Article posted January 23, 2012 at 03:22 PM • comment (1) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

Ummm.....where are the other stages of life? You got your facts right, I just wanna see the other stages.
Posted April 10, 2012 at 08:55 AM by • jaimiem