All hail the king of Awesomeness, (Trey Fletcher). If you want to be awesome you must be my slave or watch iTrey on Youtube.com to be awesome. But if you don't, then you are not awesome like the awewome king. PS. All awesome people Roll In The Deep

I call dibs on What is a spit valve?  A spit valve is a  tool you use to put on a instrument. It collects the water that comes out of your mouth. It also helps the instument that you're using it for. Some of those instuments you can use it for  are Trumpets, and Trombones, clairnet, saxaphone.  The water key or spit valve is a small hole that's usuaslly closed. Pressing the water key opens the small hole, allowing the water to empty.  Here are the wonder words are alto, soprano, and last but not least valve. lIf you want to go and see some morefacts click the link below.

[LINK]

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 09:41 AM • comment • Reads 123 • Return to Blog List

Hey guys Trey I am going to tell you guys somethings about me here we go. My favorite superstars are Nicki Minaj, and Justin Bieber. Most people call me Man GaGa because I am addicted to lady Gaga. Do you like Lady GaGa? I think she is inspring because can sing really good. She has wierd outfits thats why I like her. I have lots of friends. My brother Weslye Saunders plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think they are the best NFL team. Do you think they are the best NFL team created. I am part French and American. That's because my gradmother is from Paris, it is a beautiful place to live. I can play alot of instument some of the are Trumpet, flute, spoons, tumbone, lute drums, violin, harp, recorder, piano, saxaphone, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, voilin, bass, trumpet, harmonica, drums, trumbone, clarinet,recorder, tuba, banjo, triangle, bongo, kongo, gong,flute, tambrine, maracas,and french horn.