Copyright (c) 2014 by Leah Berkman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Leah Berkman -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Berkman's 5th Grade Bloggers-

Our Blogmeister Space

by Leah Berkman

I call dibs on What is a spit valve?  A spit valve is a  tool you use to put on a instrument. It collects the water that comes out of your mouth. It also helps the instument that you're using it for. Some of those instuments you can use it for  are Trumpets, and Trombones, clairnet, saxaphone.  The water key or spit valve is a small hole that's usuaslly closed. Pressing the water key opens the small hole, allowing the water to empty.  Here are the wonder words are alto, soprano, and last but not least valve. lIf you want to go and see some morefacts click the link below.

[LINK]

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 09:41 AM • comment • Reads 133 • Return to Blog List

1st Period
2nd Period
3rd Period
4th Period
5th Period

I am working with 5 classes of super cool 5th graders at Voyager Academy.